U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit Ruling on handgun purchases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The libs want voting rights given to 16 year olds.
Indroctronate them in school and gain new voters.

I keep saying that the voting age needs raised to 30!!!!

Let them get some SKIN in the GAME first before they help decide whats best for the rest of US!

Ok ok, I understand some of you are gonna claim "Old enough to die for your country, then old enough to____________" (fill in the blank as you see fit)

But in my defence I will claim that MOST under the age of 30 are not fit to give orders, but are fit to follow orders!

After all, all of those new military recruits are not made into Generals after basic training........ Right?

Since experience is the best teacher!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep saying that the voting age needs raised to 30!!!!

Let them get some SKIN in the GAME first before they help decide whats best for the rest of US!

Ok ok, I understand some of you are gonna claim "Old enough to die for your country, then old enough to____________" (fill in the blank as you see fit)

But in my defence I will claim that MOST under the age of 30 are not fit to give orders, but are fit to follow orders!

After all, all of those new military recruits are not made into Generals after basic training........ Right?

Since experience is the best teacher!

Well, some of our generals aren't the brightest nor most ethical either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom