Uberti sending me free Colt Navy 1851 Conversion in 38spl.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRR

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I guess it's not really free. In February I contacted them about my Cattleman. 7.5" . 22 revolver shooting 7" to the left. No matter what ammunition I used it shot way to the left. They said they'd look at it, and gave me shipping label. After two weeks they said they can't fix it and will replace it.
But, they don't have any right now and should be 4 -6 weeks. Fine, no problem I'll wait. I knew it would take longer because this is during covid with Europe and shipping was almost shut down.

So this week I contacted them again and they said still delay but if I wanted to pick something out on their website, we would work something out. I submitted 7 choices, 45c or 357 mag being 7.5" barrels. They replied they only had a Colt Navy Conversion 1851 in 38spl available and would send it overnight. Fine. Do it.
That was Tuesday, so well see what happens. I liked the Cattle man but have 6-8 .22 revolvers and never had conversion open top anything so this should be fun.
Just hope it accurate. Customer Service lady felt bad about delay, but times are different now. The Cattle man 10 or 12 shot model would be fun but I don't know if we'll ever see those again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom