UBG Leather for my Sig M11A1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure, there's a note on his "About the maker" page saying he dropped the price $10 partly to drum up business and partly to drive his competitors insane, but it's dated November of 2017, which I assume is when he dropped to $65. When I went to checkout though, there was already a $10 discount deducted from the price. Then I entered the okshooters code and it deducted another $13.80. Plus $7.95 shipping came to $99.15 total. BTW, I mentioned in the notes section that you sent me. :)

I broke down and ordered another CZ a few weeks ago, this one a 75 D PCR compact. Once I develop a little more confidence in it, it will probably be my carry gun, but I need a holster that will pull it a little closer to my body than the one I have. I liked the body shield, because I'm a little concerned about the tang on it. My G27 hides very easily, but it rubs my side badly.

There's a guy in Wagner I had been thinking of having make one, but he would have been $135 for both, and I doubt would have gotten it much if any quicker. I looked this one up after reading your post, and with the discount code I was like.... yeah, I can't pass that up.

Can't wait to get it. I have to try and forget about it a few weeks or I'll drive myself nuts. LOL!

Oh man, I bet you will really like that PCR, and I bet you’ll also really like the RTBA holster too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@LBnM: I compared one of my UBG with a Sparks and a TT Gunleather Holster; the thinness of the leather seemed to be the same. But a Blackhawk holster was much thicker yet softer and flimsy as to the first three. Interestingly enough though, the thin holsters were much stiffer. I think a thin, stiff holster is what you want; it will retain its shape and retention much better. Yes, maybe UBG holsters are thin, but press on that holster body and it sure belies its thinness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to my holster box to see if I was correct and Nate's is thinner than my Sparks, Grizzle, Tucker gunleather and Nightingale customs and my Galco Concealable and Royal Guard. But it is stiff like my Wilson Combat holster (and all the others) so, as I said earlier I see no problem with it. I would order from him again. I don't own a Blackhawk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom