Uh oh, da poverty pony built a Glock?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am always interested in new entries. I don’t remember any snide remarks as additional mfgs introduced their versions of 1911’s. Everything is similar in some way. I’m sure I will try one of these at some point.
Yup. Look at nearly every centerfire bolt rifle made during the 20th century. Mauser 98s, nearly all. (especially our beloved 1903 Springfield, which caused a 200,000 dollar infringement settlement).

It's pretty good evidence of a good design.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It's not an Anderson. I purchased the frame from Brownells, lower parts kit from eBay and complete upper from GunBroker.

I do like the feel of the frame much better than Glocks. I put it right there with Shadow Systems as far as feel. Maybe not the quality. But I just needed something to do and wasn't interested in building anothe AR.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am always interested in new entries. I don’t remember any snide remarks as additional mfgs introduced their versions of 1911’s. Everything is similar in some way. I’m sure I will try one of these at some point.

Calm down my crusading contrarian friend, it's not that serious. Hell I don't even think Anderson takes themselves that seriously.

Oh and if Anderson made a 1911 there would be ALL sorts of comments lol..... that I promise you.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DLC Coated 416R? Good

$429 MSRP for a flat back Gen 3 clone that's not even optics ready, and appears to come with plastic sights on the base model? No. Just, no...

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My question is why does everyone have Glocks for sale in the classifieds?
Are they making $10 profit for each sale minus the cost of gas to meet people?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you need to sell something they tend to sell pretty fast and easy… unless it’s a 357sig or .45 GAP model.
This, Glocks are as good a currency as US dollars. It's been a long time since I had to sell one for quick cash, only to replace it with the same model when I was flush again. But I'm sure I'm not the only one that's done it! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom