Uhm, Hi.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you, okierider. I come here, when I should be working. Uh-oh. Please don't tell my boss.

I am a gun enthusiast as well. Grew up with them. As far as arguing goes, I like a good argument. I'd argue with a brick wall, to see which of us had a harder head.

Annie, thank you as well. I promise to talk more.

Well we do have us a few brick walls so you will have a ball around here!!! :cool:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy, all. I've been lurking here, off and on, for a while now. I thought I'd join today.

About me - I was born here, I stayed here, and will most likely be buried here in Oklahoma.

I may or may not own one or more "scary items". Depends on who's asking.

Have fun, and be safe. Btw, I've read about a lot of boating accidents. I never knew okie lakes and rivers were so dangerous.

Those dang lakes aren't just dangerous, they are getting awfully full. Seems a lot of these gun-lovin' Okies can't figure out that you don't fish with a boatload full of rifles and shotguns and handguns; you're supposed to use dynamite or hand grenades. Almost any fool knows that. Or noodlin'. Yeah, noodlin' works real good too except when the water is real deep and my head gets all swolled up from holding my breath a long time...mostly after I turn blue I'll come up, sometimes, fish or not. But most here are hard-headed as can be and can't be learned nothin' anyway. I have tried, Lord knows I have tried to learn them stuff, but most of them, well, they are just slow. Must have had to many loud noises go off close to their heads or something. Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Top Bottom