Ukrainian sniper ‘takes out Russian from 1.7 miles(2,710 meters - 8,891ft) in world’s second longest combat kill’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My initial thought was that none of the "Russians" in this video shot back in the direction of the shooter. Maybe they didn't consider the thermal sights and just didn't want to give away their position with muzzle flashes?
That was my guess at first, but after the second guy takes a hit you would think it would sink in that night isn't hiding them. Im assuming fear and shock got the best of them and they didnt have training in that kind of scenario to fall back on.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was my guess at first, but after the second guy takes a hit you would think it would sink in that night isn't hiding them. Im assuming fear and shock got the best of them and they didnt have training in that kind of scenario to fall back on.
Withe them bunching together rather than spreading out and taking concealment, it's pretty obvious that they were a bit confused as to what to do, which is an prime display of lacking proper training.

Latest posts

Top Bottom