Ukrainian sniper ‘takes out Russian from 1.7 miles(2,710 meters - 8,891ft) in world’s second longest combat kill’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking at the snipex website, the scope they put on that beast has 50 mils of adjustment. I'm not super familiar with Mils, but that seems like a fair amount.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You all still buying the propaganda. LOL
ZomboMeme 16112022222748.jpg

delta6

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of good comments. As some mentioned it is possible, but there are discrepancies that could be hard to explain. My issue is that in the video, time of flight appears to be around 3 seconds and my math tells me that at 3200 FPS, flight time should be closer to 6 seconds at that range.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
seems that this rifle has been deployed with success as anti material and anti personnel. i didn't see any splatter in the vid? or heat trails from blood guts etc. i bet the vid is propaganda but i also bet there are some mighty fragmented russian soldiers laying around some places also. i also bet there are some russian grunts that watch this stuff on their phones and if only one or two spread the scuttlebutt then you know the vid has served it's purpose. i wonder if since it shoots an anti aircraft round that there might be some proximity ammo?

Latest posts

Top Bottom