Ultimate Gill-gun refinish before and after

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man you guys have a better bunch of them I have 1 and it is the stevens 87 plastic thing and it is broke in 1/2.
It was my grandfathers gun and the most accurate .22 I have ever shot. dad never cleaned his guns so it is not pretty.
and the moving it got busted.
Nice to see functional ones that look new.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New to forum, greeting everyone, I’m a gill gun addict. Here are mine! Top to bottom- Savage 6A 40-41, Savage 6A 46-48, Wards Western Field (Stevens 87) Tenite 1949, Savage 7 1950, Savage 6JDL 1964.

Those are beautiful. I love the old Savage .22 rifles. Look here for a picture of not just the ones I've redone, but my entire collection of early Model 4,5,6,7 rifles.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need to get this new guy to an ENS, between him and CATT 57, we could have a Gill Gun Fiesta! Welcome to OSA, watch out here, a bunch of these guys have Gill Gun Fever it seems.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We need to get this new guy to an ENS, between him and CATT 57, we could have a Gill Gun Fiesta! Welcome to OSA, watch out here, a bunch of these guys have Gill Gun Fever it seems.

@Jhog4805 may have a little of a hard time making it here from Michigan, of coarse he could be one of those filthy riches and have his own jet!! :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom