Ultrasonic Cleaner for cleaning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right now just water and the ultrasonic cleaner stuff from harbor freight. I've seen guys use purple power or dawn dish soap. I'm going to try those next.

Which suppressor did you get?
I got my 5.56 can first then a .22lr can. Just sent off for an SBR. Wait time is right around 5 months from date the checked is cashed.

abinok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yhm 762 titanium from Dustin. I've got a form 1 22 can planned, and ill be sbr-ing a 8" 300 blackout when Dustin gets the form 3 for the suppressor. September is probably more likely... but that's OK.

Last edited:

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right now just water and the ultrasonic cleaner stuff from harbor freight. I've seen guys use purple power or dawn dish soap. I'm going to try those next.

Which suppressor did you get?
I got my 5.56 can first then a .22lr can. Just sent off for an SBR. Wait time is right around 5 months from date the checked is cashed.

I sent off for an SBR and it went pending October 20th. Still haven't received the stamp yet. Check out this link for more information on current trends on NFA items:

http://www.randominfo.net/NFA/WaitTimeTrend.php

Btw, I don't know where you are located, but it would be cool to check out your element to compare it to the spectre I have. I shot with a guy that had a tac-65 suppressor, and that thing was WWAAAYY louder than my SWR. Take it easy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom