Ummm okay?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally a muslim is being sued vs suing some city or airline. However, I really like the way it's set up that a muslim female can pat herself down for TSA before a flight. Now a muslim tranny-in not sure if Obama arranged that they could pat themselves down or not but it sure is a possibility.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally a muslim is being sued vs suing some city or airline. However, I really like the way it's set up that a muslim female can pat herself down for TSA before a flight. Now a muslim tranny-in not sure if Obama arranged that they could pat themselves down or not but it sure is a possibility.

Wait, what? I must have missed this... sources?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
WOW, if a judge even hears this case with out throwing it out he should be removed !! Maybe Dave will step in here and explain why this should be heard but this kind of crap is getting out of hand!!

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW, if a judge even hears this case with out throwing it out he should be removed !! Maybe Dave will step in here and explain why this should be heard but this kind of crap is getting out of hand!!
Sure thing. Read the whole article: "But it’s an issue now, one that is before the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario." I don't do Canadian law, but I do know they have some very expansive notions of "human rights" up there, particularly where sexuality is concerned; conversely, they don't (IIRC) have quite the same protection for religious freedom that we do--"hate speech" is punishable up there, as it is throughout most of the Realm.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Sure thing. Read the whole article: "But it’s an issue now, one that is before the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario." I don't do Canadian law, but I do know they have some very expansive notions of "human rights" up there, particularly where sexuality is concerned; conversely, they don't (IIRC) have quite the same protection for religious freedom that we do--"hate speech" is punishable up there, as it is throughout most of the Realm.

So tranny wants his junk waxed and a woman says no and she is violating his rights?:scratch:

Latest posts

Top Bottom