UN Arms Trade Treaty can overide the 2ND admendment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hillary Clinton and the leaders of the 5 civilized tribes are currently meeting at the UN to discuss giving Oklahoma back to the people it was stolen from. I don't know what you guys are gonna do but I already sold my house and moved out. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WaaaaaaaaaaAa bama and the uuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn gonna take yer guuuuuuuns

Now JB you have to admit that, whether or not it can be actually accomplished right right now, there are forces at the UN and in the International Community in general who see the U.S. Constitution's 2nd Amendment protections as, at best, a relic of a primitive, violent, backwater US culture and, at worst, a positive evil which must be curtailed - all at once if possible but slowly over time if required for the greater good. The greater good being defined as a pacified or pacifiable populace with the only legitimate exercise of force even in self-defense being by government authorities.

You may think the potency of the threat is exaggerated but you can't seriously doubt that it exists.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hillary Clinton and the leaders of the 5 civilized tribes are currently meeting at the UN to discuss giving Oklahoma back to the people it was stolen from. I don't know what you guys are gonna do but I already sold my house and moved out. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for real....I've always kinda liked Colorado, is it in play with Mrs. Rotten?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Obama said he doesn't want to take our guns. Doesn't everyone believe this stalwart for the truth?

The POTUS will never ratify this treaty! How would he ever run guns to Mehico?

I laughed at the sarcasm. Obama speaks half truths, scripted propoganda, and misleading information. He and his words cannot be trusted. He is the most devisive president in our history and is a danger to what has made America great.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't ever see it happening. Clinton may signet but I don't think there are nearly enough liberals in the Senate to risk their career by voting for it.

Also, say it was signed and there were enough votes for it to be ratified. There, IMO, is really nothing Feds or the UN can do to enforce the treaty. Would you want to be any sort of political official telling the American people to turn in their firearms? There would be such a huge chit-storm by the American citizens that not even the national guard would be able to control. Think LA riots but the general populace against the govt. It'll never happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom