UN Begging Billionaires For Money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good to know they won’t be contacting me for money.

They don't need to contact you. With the aid of the US government, they'll just skim a little off the income taxes you paid in and send it off to the UN. You don't even get to say "No" nor can you deduct your "contribution" from your taxes.

Which brings to mind how you can't be reimbursed for your share of what was spent by the government on the Covid "vaccines" that you chose not to receive.

Wouldn't it be telling if the government was required to give you a receipt detailing how the taxes you paid in were distributed!

Woody

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They don't need to contact you. With the aid of the US government, they'll just skim a little off the income taxes you paid in and send it off to the UN. You don't even get to say "No" nor can you deduct your "contribution" from your taxes.

Which brings to mind how you can't be reimbursed for your share of what was spent by the government on the Covid "vaccines" that you chose not to receive.

Wouldn't it be telling if the government was required to give you a receipt detailing how the taxes you paid in were distributed!

Woody
I agree with all that but I think you missed the point of my post.
Good day sir.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UN.......just another money give me scam......with the dangerous ones only seeking power. .....thru a barrel
Heck, why not? Biden has Kerry working nations for handouts at the Climate meeting getting all they can get-and it isn/t enough. I'd like to know how much money they need to turn the heat down a few degrees, there is no control valve on the sun and the money isn't' gong to do any good insofar as stopping temperature increases. The administrative fees handling that much money must be enormous!

Latest posts

Top Bottom