UN posts, then deletes, article about "The Benefits of World Hunger"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i'm assuming it was a really, really bad attempt at satire, but i mean....there's literally nothing else on the UN site written like this. the author is a hawaiian professor who has been making lots of money by writing about solving hunger since the 1970's.

so i mean....sometimes satire is just a long freudian slip.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
And conversely, some people read that article and though ‘wow, this guy is brilliant. We need more hungry people in the world’.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this from the UN, Soros, Bill Gates or Obama? All want population control and I'm for it too...as long as they start with Soros, Gates and Obama and et al.
ELITIST like the people named above, actually think they, matter! These are all left wing nuts, or Communist, but if we look at what people did in the past, the right wing nuts, Nazis had the very same attitude when it came to EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES! I suspect all totalitarians, left, and right, are the same and use different names to truy and confuse us PEONS!

Latest posts

Top Bottom