Unbelievable Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I'd lose my mind on the RSO.

I can understand one person making a mistake, but a whole group of folks going full stoopid??
bewytchme.com_wp_content_uploads_2016_08_evolutionofsheeple.jpg

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't think of any reason why these people didn't lose a screw about everything. People in front, behind and being pushed in a chair and told to fire? I would have asked (and got) my money back and taken the guy in the chair to a proper range and instructor. Hell I would be better than these clowns.
Watch his idiotic post vid that I can only explain as a prozac moment.
Yeager does this kind of stupid crap and it makes us all look bad. This vid will make you a democrat (just kidding)

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't think of any reason why these people didn't lose a screw about everything. People in front, behind and being pushed in a chair and told to fire? I would have asked (and got) my money back and taken the guy in the chair to a proper range and instructor. Hell I would be better than these clowns.
Watch his idiotic post vid that I can only explain as a prozac moment.
Yeager does this kind of stupid crap and it makes us all look bad. This vid will make you a democrat (just kidding)
Nothing will make me a Democrat.

Seriously, this is just all kinds of stupid.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I often need to use my wheelchairs. I can tell you if in a manual chair the only option is to "sit and spin" I can not make my chair move forward with one hand.

I have shot from my power chair and even that I must drive with my right hand and shoot with the left. It is a good thing I have shot with both hands for over 30 years.

The folks who thought this video was a good idea, do not help responsible gun owners at all. The man in the chair needs to understand the chair does cause him to have limits, hell he could not get over the trash on the range, good thing that target did not shoot back.

Nothing to say about the gaggle of fools in the rest of the video.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just FTR, to the best of my knowledge, Yaeger has yet to say anything about this. We have to be careful with his not responding and not necessarily use it against him, but if it was not TR (and it is stated on facebook that it is his outfit in the video) why does he not say that his company was not involved?

By this time, he surely knows about the facebook video.

Just a thought. Any ideas?

Latest posts

Top Bottom