Unbelievable Video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly I don't see the problem. The man knows to not pull the trigger if he got pushed around and he's not firing willy nilly.

That's assuming he knows that. It's also assuming he's competent with a firearm. It also assumes that the guy pushing him won't jerk the chair at the last moment accidentally.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's assuming he knows that. It's also assuming he's competent with a firearm. It also assumes that the guy pushing him won't jerk the chair at the last moment accidentally.

How silly for me to assume a reputable training school would involve only deemed competent students in that drill taught by competent instructors they trust. I thought it was a longshot to think that.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How silly for me to assume a reputable training school would involve only deemed competent students in that drill taught by competent instructors they trust. I thought it was a longshot to think that.

How do you ensure competent students and what is a competent student?

It's a James Yaeger class. He's not a competent instructor. He has a reputation that's for sure but the general consensus is not positive. Even before the video he was a controversial "instructor"

They took an unnecessary risk that compromised the safety of the other students. They already have a reputation of being unsafe and have been banned at ranges. https://www.google.com/amp/s/bearin...-discharges-students-truck/amp/?client=safari

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All that matters is they figured the guy to be fine and trusted him to not hit anyone, which he didn't, and seemingly nobody minded.

Nobody's ever said Yeager was an incompetent instructor.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nobody's ever said Yeager was an incompetent instructor.
Incorrect
i1285.photobucket.com_albums_a589_caojyn_B2D8C46D_AD88_4722_BAB2_AC31A19EF1DA_zpsmrcpnviw.png

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2012/11/20/good-guy-yeager/

Latest posts

Top Bottom