Uncle J’s atf nominee head talking about ass-ault weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After watching it unfold yesterday online, i keep thinking "there's no way they'll confirm this guy, he refuses to answer questions." But then I remember that nothing is impossible in DC. On the bright side, it'll be fun to be a merry band of outlaws with you fellows.

That's all well and good but I am NOT wearing tights.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your tune will change quickly after running through the stinging nettles sans pants..........

Whoa, I didn't say Im not wearing pants! Haha

Also, in my experience, anything lighter than denim isn't going to save you from nettles. If a whole group of us is marching through them in tights, we will need a bunch of water to keep the "serum" production up for those who get tagged with them.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After watching it unfold yesterday online, i keep thinking "there's no way they'll confirm this guy, he refuses to answer questions." But then I remember that nothing is impossible in DC.
Yeah, after all, the tranny that refused to answer Rand Paul’s questions was confirmed, so get ready for this d-bag’s confirmation.:censored:

Latest posts

Top Bottom