• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Uncle J’s atf nominee head talking about ass-ault weapons

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If nobody registers their undocumented guns , they can do much.
I assume you meant “can’t” do much, but I’m afraid they can and know a lot more about many of us than we like to think. Since this board has gone all PC, I wouldn’t be surprised at all that there’s some algorithm or whatever cataloging at best and reporting at worst every time someone post a picture of a gun and makes reference to a gun. Call it tin foil hat if you want, but I bet we’ll find out down the road.:anyone:

Judi

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
here is the bastard....
430F3D5E-2B8B-496C-BBDC-BF8B8EDE9E81.jpeg

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
I assume you meant “can’t” do much, but I’m afraid they can and know a lot more about many of us than we like to think. Since this board has gone all PC, I wouldn’t be surprised at all that there’s some algorithm or whatever cataloging at best and reporting at worst every time someone post a picture of a gun and makes reference to a gun. Call it tin foil hat if you want, but I bet we’ll find out down the road.:anyone:
Corrected

Top Bottom