Uncle J’s atf nominee head talking about ass-ault weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i remember the days /years before clintons weapons ban. what are they going to do after the ban? grandfather and register all of the existing semi auto magazine fed riffles?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I listened to some sound bites. The guy is so hesitant to answer questions that it’s almost like he wants all guns banned...

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If nobody registers their undocumented guns , they can do much.
I assume you meant “can’t” do much, but I’m afraid they can and know a lot more about many of us than we like to think. Since this board has gone all PC, I wouldn’t be surprised at all that there’s some algorithm or whatever cataloging at best and reporting at worst every time someone post a picture of a gun and makes reference to a gun. Call it tin foil hat if you want, but I bet we’ll find out down the road.:anyone:

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
here is the bastard....
430F3D5E-2B8B-496C-BBDC-BF8B8EDE9E81.jpeg

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I assume you meant “can’t” do much, but I’m afraid they can and know a lot more about many of us than we like to think. Since this board has gone all PC, I wouldn’t be surprised at all that there’s some algorithm or whatever cataloging at best and reporting at worst every time someone post a picture of a gun and makes reference to a gun. Call it tin foil hat if you want, but I bet we’ll find out down the road.:anyone:
Corrected

Latest posts

Top Bottom