Unification of Edmond..for AMMO!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
anything new? I haven't been out shopping in awhile. Although both WM's (I35 and the Danforth location) had nothing I needed/wanted as of yesterday. I guess I don't time it right at WM, haven't picked up anything good there since i scored some 50 rd value packs of .223...3 weeks ago. I personally have never seen .22lr in bulk at WM since december, only 50 ct boxes and that was in grove.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
anything new? I haven't been out shopping in awhile. Although both WM's (I35 and the Danforth location) had nothing I needed/wanted as of yesterday. I guess I don't time it right at WM, haven't picked up anything good there since i scored some 50 rd value packs of .223...3 weeks ago. I personally have never seen .22lr in bulk at WM since december, only 50 ct boxes and that was in grove.

When they got the big shipment of Federal .223 was pretty much the last time WM has had anything worthwhile. I had been going almost everyday the last couple of weeks....waste of gas. Even Academy hasn't had much, if any, bulk .22lr the past few weeks.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
danforth got a shipment yesterday. had some 40 left this morn. i need to go check more but i reload so its not a priority.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although not in Edmond (close enough) Dicks on Penn/Memorial had plenty of .223 pmc 9.99/20, .223 Remy green box 24.99/50, wwb 5.56 9.99/20. Bulk .40 mega packs. No .22.

All behind counter now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom