United Stats of America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which household item has the highest bacterial count?

• Frontdoor knob/handle

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Toilet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remote Control

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • Kitchen Sink Drain

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • My Wife

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else catch this new show on History starring the (somewhat less annoying when not doing their standup routine) Sklar brothers? A show about the numbers, statistics. I guess it debuted last Tuesday but I caught the repeat last night on "Stayin' Alive". Statistically what is most likely to kill us, which is where I got the poll. (The answer is your remote control, toilet was the cleanest) A new episode airs tonight at 9PM.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm confused. Is the poll question for which item has the highest bacterial count or which item is most likely to kill me?

Because I'd go with the remote for highest bacterial, but I'm sure the last option has the highest probability of sending me to my grave. The irony is that it will likely be concerning a debate over the second to the last item and her insatiable desire to shove a half a side of beef down it.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm confused. Is the poll question for which item has the highest bacterial count or which item is most likely to kill me?

Because I'd go with the remote for highest bacterial, but I'm sure the last option has the highest probability of sending me to my grave. The irony is that it will likely be concerning a debate over the second to the last item and her insatiable desire to shove a half a side of beef down it.

I was wondering the same thing last night. I don't believe they showed heart disease, stroke, cancer, wife, etc. Which is where they get "what is most likely (of the things we're showing you) to kill us"

Latest posts

Top Bottom