University of Arkansas Sorority Rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In 20 years, you'll wish sorority girls would look at you period....

When I was at OU, they were lots of fun.

Some guys outgrow the ability to tolerate stupidity in exchange for "fun" earlier than others.

It takes a lot of body to make up for a girl having the personality of a 12 year old boy. And most of those types are not really all that good looking anyways, they have to work at it.

On top of that Fayetteville has no shortage of nice, attractive, athletic, outdoorsy girls from what I've seen. They ought not to let 'em jog on the sidewalks next to the road though. It's dangerous. People are trying to drive on those roads.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Easy there RH. I am a happily married man. :wink2:

Some guys outgrow the ability to tolerate stupidity in exchange for "fun" earlier than others.

It takes a lot of body to make up for a girl having the personality of a 12 year old boy. And most of those types are not really all that good looking anyways, they have to work at it.

On top of that Fayetteville has no shortage of nice, attractive, athletic, outdoorsy girls from what I've seen. They ought not to let 'em jog on the sidewalks next to the road though. It's dangerous. People are trying to drive on those roads.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why I have issues trusting men now. I need you to come with me for a couple therapy sessions, I can't work through this alone.

You share some of the responsibility, time to act like the man you told me you were. Open up and we can get to the root of your issues, and the pain and broken hearts they have caused across Hazard County.

Latest posts

Top Bottom