University of Oklahoma Faculty "How To Silence Conservatives."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yet people will waste dozens of hours of their life and lots of their cash watching the schools sportsball team screaming OOOOOOUUUUUUU! And holding their pointer finger up like maniacs this fall.

Insert any of the CFB schools. I was as guilty as anyone until a couple years ago. My weekends are much better now!

Chris Hladik

Marksman
Reaction score
STEM is far from immune. I work with a ton of "STEM" graduates and a whole lot of them are very liberal. You wouldn't believe the nashing of teeth over Trump. The really surprising part is that they are working in the defense industry. They have no logic whatsoever (isn't STEM based on logic??? not sure what they are teaching anymore). The company itself has bought in to all the liberal philosophies, too. It's bad.

My uncle recently retired from working for the state. He's a big hunter and trapper. For a part time retirement job, he is working for OSU providing training (i think through the extension). Anyway, he doesn't like it too well... "these are not my kind of people."

Even the "christian" schools are falling in with the culture. My wife and I were very disappointed in the experience with our oldest daughter.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
STEM is far from immune. I work with a ton of "STEM" graduates and a whole lot of them are very liberal. You wouldn't believe the nashing of teeth over Trump. The really surprising part is that they are working in the defense industry. They have no logic whatsoever (isn't STEM based on logic??? not sure what they are teaching anymore). The company itself has bought in to all the liberal philosophies, too. It's bad.

My uncle recently retired from working for the state. He's a big hunter and trapper. For a part time retirement job, he is working for OSU providing training (i think through the extension). Anyway, he doesn't like it too well... "these are not my kind of people."

Even the "christian" schools are falling in with the culture. My wife and I were very disappointed in the experience with our oldest daughter.

From my experience (my daughter recently graduated from OSU and we lived in Stillwater for a while) I think OSU is the lesser of two evils here . . . OSU has it's fair share of liberals, but I don't think they're anywhere close to what exists on the OU campus.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom