University of Oklahoma Faculty "How To Silence Conservatives."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I graduated from OU in 1994. The one think liberalism was really bad back then and I tell them exactly why (liberal ideology) they will never see another dime from me in donation or my kids going there every time a fundraiser person calls me.

I attended a year at OU in 1964-65 and was blessed with experience of seeing the ADA (Americans for Democratic Action.) Totally communist group that was all over the country. Fortunately for me, I was taking ROTC and had cadre that explained a lot to me about the group.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a kind of slow dry rot...not yet taking over everything. It appears that the undergraduates are subjected to it in some of their classes and in an orientation or two. How it plays out remains to be seen.

Compromise and consensus are the vehicles being used by the Left. I predict that we will see pushback from the non-Arts and Humanities faculty members when it gets worse.

Meanwhile do not paint every faculty member and discipline with the same broad brush. The great majority of engineers and people in the hard sciences are definitely not on board with these absurd ideas but they have been passive and silent to avoid drama.
No matter what is thrown at you you always have humanity beating back the communistic forces taking over our society. I don't see it. It is just getting worse in my opinion. I wish I had your optimistic outlook for getting back to the values of righteousness but I am a pessimist which is an optimist with experience.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
From my experience (my daughter recently graduated from OSU and we lived in Stillwater for a while) I think OSU is the lesser of two evils here . . . OSU has it's fair share of liberals, but I don't think they're anywhere close to what exists on the OU campus.
Might want to ask Gundy about that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom