Univision connects Operation Fast and Furious scandal to murders of Mexican teenagers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wanna bet whether the MSM ignores or buries this? The current mantra is "Nothing negative that might impede Obama's reelection till after the votes are in. :(

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
54 guns from Fast & Furious has now turned up at the murder scenes of dozens of Mexican citizens.

Worst hasn't hit the fan yet. Fox News was reporting just this morning that it has uncovered info that there was a separate gun running program being run out of Florida that let 1,000's of guns go to the drug cartels working the Caribbean Islands. I can't remember the name of the program at the moment, but it was being run exactly like "Fast & Furious" and is tied to dozens of murders in the Islands.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
54 guns from Fast & Furious has now turned up at the murder scenes of dozens of Mexican citizens.

Worst hasn't hit the fan yet. Fox News was reporting just this morning that it has uncovered info that there was a separate gun running program being run out of Florida that let 1,000's of guns go to the drug cartels working the Caribbean Islands. I can't remember the name of the program at the moment, but it was being run exactly like "Fast & Furious" and is tied to dozens of murders in the Islands.

That would be "Operation Castaway" IIRC. That was reported in July, 2011. They were running guns to the MS13 gangs in Honduras. I wonder is something new has surfaced?

Latest posts

Top Bottom