Unofficial "I've been Olyellerized" pic thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieglock83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice M&P...it was actually the inspiration for the color scheme in my 1911 the Mike just finished up... Guess I'll add a pic of mine to this thread as well...

Attachments

• sw1911%202.jpg
    sw1911%202.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 169

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice M&P...it was actually the inspiration for the color scheme in my 1911 the Mike just finished up... Guess I'll add a pic of mine to this thread as well...

Good looking blaster. What make is it?

I think he might blessed mine with holy water, too, not sure. It's working out well. I'm surprised by how big of an upgrade stippling really is, especially for me. I sweat like a 300 lb. Serbian at matches.

okieglock83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good looking blaster. What make is it?

I think he might blessed mine with holy water, too, not sure. It's working out well. I'm surprised by how big of an upgrade stippling really is, especially for me. I sweat like a 300 lb. Serbian at matches.

It started life as a Smith & Wesson SW1911PD Gunsite Edition. Scandium framed Commander sized gun....Now its an Accurate Iron Custom...or CDP...or EDC...or what I like to call her; MINE.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mike's work just gets better and better! I remember when he was just starting out with AI. His work is well known now and is probably one of the best, if not the best, in Oklahoma. I hear this and say this time and time again, we(Oklahoma) have some of the best shooters as well as gunsmiths in the world, here in our backyard!!!

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Glock 26 has some new skin thanks to Mike at Accurate Iron. It is his famous sandpaper stippling and I had it done on the front and part of the sides of the grip. This thing feels awesome. You can't believe the difference it makes in the draw, which is what I wanted on this little gun. I also had him do one of my magazines to see if I would like it. Thanks Mike!

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P3230014.jpg

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_P3230015.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom