Unpleasant Welcome

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is in the Classified Rules.

1)Established members & Commercial listings.
-This is not the place for new members to post items for sale/trade, or to buy.

I still say it is up to the seller though!

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he'd been lurking here very long, he'd know you don't feed the animals :) like dogs, wormy's, and bunny's :D :D

BTW welcome to the forum!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dCochran4,

First of all, welcome to the forums. As you are here enough and interact with folks enough, you too will also develop a bit more thicker skin, and you'll find yourself part of a great family of people. Spend enough time, and you'll see that many here go out of their way for other members and contribute time, money, and encouragement and "bless" the rest of the "family" that is OSA with their generosity.

I came here to learn and when I'm in that mode, I read a whole lot more than I comment. On "General Discussions," "Second Amendment and Political," and on the photo forums, I get involved a lot more. As for selling weapons, most of the folks here are very conscientious about who they sell to and why. Personally, I've never bought a firearm from an individual here, but I have purchased some ammunition and a holster.

Be patient and you'll soon fit in.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the seller was such an illiterate *********. One can inform a forum noob about rule violations without being a Richard Head.

Welcome to OSA!

Sent from my

Latest posts

Top Bottom