Unusual Autos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this on the lot of oldrustytrucks.com.
Sorry for the pics. They were taken at night by the glow of my headlights.

Someone's attempt at an early crew-cab pickup?

20211113_173525.jpg
20211113_173531.jpg
20211113_173541.jpg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The creativity of the human animal never ceases to amaze me! I watch a documentary about Japanese POW's during WW2. They inerviewd a American POW that was a doctor captured at Bataan. He said the Jap guards were STUPID, and could only OBEY MINDLESSLY, while the American GI was so creative they could solve any problem with things at hand. They built a automatic tiolet that flushed its self, They built this contraption with a counter weighted troft, that would automaticly dump the contents over a cliff into the ocean, when it was full! He said these guys could do anything, including making a radio out of scrap they found in the camp! That is why no one like Communist China, whose people are mindless followers, and never been allowed to have an indepant thought in their lives, can never conqure America, full of free thinkers that can funtion with out orders, if necessary!
Dad said the same thing about the Japanese on Okinawa.

If the Japanese were told to fire their machine gun left, center, right, then back to left, he said you could stand up and smoke a cigarette on the left side until they were done firing the complete cycle. He said he never tried that theory though. He was a smart Okie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom