Upcoming job loss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USPS doesn't have a vax mandate.
I was watching a documentary about the Spanish Flu about the time this started happening in early 2020. This whole town was locked down. Stay in town, if you leave don’t come back. They didn’t have any cases yet. Guess who brought it in to the town and it spread. The postman...Kinda ironic thinking about it now.
I’m not vaccinated and not sure I will. I got sick in February 2020 after being in Vegas. Damn near my whole family has had it. I’ve been tested 6 times after being closely exposed. Never sick but didn’t want to spread. Negative everytime. Kinda curious if I have the antibody.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was watching a documentary about the Spanish Flu about the time this started happening in early 2020. This whole town was locked down. Stay in town, if you leave don’t come back. They didn’t have any cases yet. Guess who brought it in to the town and it spread. The postman...Kinda ironic thinking about it now.
I’m not vaccinated and not sure I will. I got sick in February 2020 after being in Vegas. Damn near my whole family has had it. I’ve been tested 6 times after being closely exposed. Never sick but didn’t want to spread. Negative everytime. Kinda curious if I have the antibody.
I am vaxxed x 3. Just saying if someone's looking for a job without a mandate the USPS is one place to look.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Enjoy the loss of your immune system; I hope you don't catch a regular cold virus or something while your lymphocytes are suppressed from all those shots.

This doctor has blood work to prove it; see the lab results before/after:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qqRZadV9TWDX/
the language filter is blocking it because it thinks it is referring to a female dog LOL - bit chute.

Latest posts

Top Bottom