Upcoming job loss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine isn't a requirement yet, you just have to officially decline the shot so far (OU Health). The thing is I work from home so it would be a hard sell. I got the first two and the booster, because my health dictates the need. But I wouldn't be for forcing it on anyone who didn't want it.

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine isn't a requirement yet, you just have to officially decline the shot so far (OU Health). The thing is I work from home so it would be a hard sell. I got the first two and the booster, because my health dictates the need. But I wouldn't be for forcing it on anyone who didn't want it.
My employer said if we don't take it, we can't work. Funny how it's been ok for the passed 1 1/2+ years with the virus. Same for so many in the medical field.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mercy told my daughter the same thing. She filed for a religious exemption. HR called and questioned her about it. 2 days later they granted it but she has to undergo weekly Covid testing. Works in direct patient care and early on they were making them reuse PPE(masks). This isn’t about the virus any longer, it’s simply about control.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The place where I work just made the vaccine a requirement. It's disappointing how many folks have cbossen to leave. And I fear the loss is far from over. My wife and I didn't want to get the vaccination but she has parents in their 80s that aren't in great health so we've been vaccinated. It sucks that companies are taking such a hard line with this issue. I think they should at least all folks that have had covid and have antibodies could be except put.

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't been sick yet, even though I work on aircraft that can carry several hundred thousand people over the span of a major check. I've given blood 4 times during this stretch, going again tomorrow. I know of several people around me with vax related heart/breathing issues. One friend couldn't sleep for 5 days after second Moderna shot, a nurse friend's dr. co-worker couldn't walk after shot, same nurse ex-fiance' in ICU with heart infection for a month. There are too many injuries from these shots to be considered safe.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me ask a question. If you take the shot and it makes you sick or adversely affects you and they fire you because you cannot perform what are you going to do?

It happened to a relative of mine. They forced him to take the shot in order to be hired. The first day it gave him the runs and he spent too much time in the men's room and was fired. I would own that company.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 2 hospitals I work at require it, just like they require flu shot every year. They dont require the booster.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom