Upcoming job loss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got notified last night on base of the timeline to get vaxxed. Exemptions are being worked out with the union for now.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Enjoy the loss of your immune system; I hope you don't catch a regular cold virus or something while your lymphocytes are suppressed from all those shots.

This doctor has blood work to prove it; see the lab results before/after:

https://www.*****ute.com/video/qqRZadV9TWDX/
the language filter is blocking it because it thinks it is referring to a female dog LOL - bit chute.

Since when is a sampling set of one statistically significant?

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
there is a LOT of unspoken rules at that postal service.
they absolutely hate individualism.
i refused to join the union, i made my own uniforms (one of the big things they hit you with is: YOU CAN'T BUY POSTAL GEAR UNTIL YOU BECOME A FULL TIME EMPLOYEE, SO YOU HAVE TO JOIN THE UNION SO YOU CAN WEAR PEOPLE'S OLD UNIFORMS, so i just bought some patches on ebay and sewed them onto blue shirts. they *hated* it)
during training, i couldn't figure out the guy i went out with would ask me every thirty minutes if i needed to go pee.
then i found out it's part of the union contract that they cannot limit your bathroom breaks.
i also literally watched a guy drive with the pen on the dashboard. if the pen moved, he was going too fast.
they count how fast you walk, and they use that as a determining factor for who gets what route.
you get paid by the hour, not by the number of deliveries.
thus, the old people that can literally barely walk get paid the same as the younger people who are working at 3x the speed.
then they fire you because you walk too fast, take too many steps per minute, make your own uniforms, and don't join the union.

it's extremely political. i have no doubt many of the union meetings discuss who to vote for.
Wow. Let me guess. You obviously didn't make career. You didn't even make 90 days, did you? Conspiracy theory much? Tell me what you know about the Masons. The Illuminati? LOL. Just playing. Most of everything you've said may have been true 10-20 years ago but there isn't an ounce of truth in it now.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Xidens threat of osha use was a poker bluff but look at how big of an effect it had. Here I thought it wasn't nice to LIE ! To the entire population, job loss how's about 72k good video. FIRE 72k health care workers in a pandemic, some lovely and charming characters we have running the show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom