Upcoming job loss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The thing that gets me is these companies are doing this over nothing more than a hateful speech read poorly from a teleprompter. There is no law, no rule, no regulation, no requirement, nothing requiring private companies to do this. OSHA hasn't even finished the language of a regulation, if they even create one, and then it still has to go through a months long process. Then there will be lawsuits, etc. The willingness for these companies to bow to a tyrant is what is disgusting. I won't be surprised if 6 months from now there is still nothing legally binding but their ultimate goal of ruining peoples lives will have been accomplished.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since when is a sampling set of one statistically significant?

The doctor's point is that he hopes this is not representative of what would be the case for a large sampling. He didn't claim that one case was statistically significant.

Can you point me to the sampling data where the government did before & after blood work on thousands of patients to make sure things like this were isolated & rare?

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Another antivaxxer website. I stopped reading as soon as I saw the VAERS data claiming all these deaths after the vaccine. Lost all credibility for me. Looks like another antivaxxer lawyer looking for $ lawsuit, or just another nutty antivaxxer lawyer like RFK jr.
Bob, curious if you feel that unvaccinated healthcare workers in any way compromise the safety of patients?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bob, curious if you feel that unvaccinated healthcare workers in any way compromise the safety of patients?
There aren’t any unvaccinated healthcare workers at my hospitals. It’s mandatory like the flu shot. So, cant help you there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom