Upcoming job loss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't post that for you, I posted it for people to see the DOD document that was promptly removed from the internet. Everyone knows your position. I noticed how you ignore any government data that is inconvenient towards your position and smoke screen it with slander. The facts are, the vax may reduces the severity of the disease and it likewise may cause side effects. People are against the mandate bob, so at this point, all of your pro-vax zealotry should be seen as pro-mandate zealotry. People have a right to be concerned about side effects of any medicine and are tired of being hen-pecked into compliance. What bad health decisions do YOU make bob? Do you eat too much red meat?

Social media companies won't even let someone link to actual measles vax inserts from Merck or the FDA. When you suppress the actual government data, that pretty much shows this is a religion ond not science.
I’m against the mandate too. But the website was so over the top, that it carries no credibility. I also never advocated anyone here to get the vax. Your assumptions about my posts are not accurate.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m against the mandate too. But the website was so over the top, that it carries no credibility. I also never advocated anyone here to get the vax. Your assumptions about my posts are not accurate.
Okay, then don't bite off your nose to spite your face. The truth is complex but is what really matters, examine the data...the vax doens't work as well as we all hoped. Eating broccoli should not be mandated nor should a perfectly safe & effective vaccine. But a vax that doesn't work well and can even spread the disease with same viral loads especially shouldn't be mandated nor lied about by the authorities to mislead the public. However, the vaxxed are the most concerned so they themselves must not have much confidence in their protection. I'll never understand people who supposedly think it works being so scared of people who didn't take it. It's luciferian inversion thinking on full display.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm never so glad I'm retired than anytime before, I get to sit at home and flip them criminals off and just ignore them. I read an article yesterday about one of the conspiracies' going around and it sounded like it could have actually been a reason for this covid crap, it read that the US and China developed this virus for population control, seems like China being a communistic government has to take care of their elderly just like we do after they reach a certain age, like retirement here but they call it something else over there, well, since the US and China BOTH worked together to make this "killer" virus they tested it over there and found out just how effective it really was, especially on the elderly and very young so HEY! They both agreed to release it into the world as a population reducer, the main plan was to kill millions of "non- productive's" and steal $$$BILLIONS$$$ of dollars of social security funds to do with what they pleased and so what if it killed a few million "useful" people along the way, just chalk it up to collateral damage........Think about it........

Pfffttt...

..."They" stole the money from Social Security many years ago. All that is in the "SS Lockbox" now is IOU's.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody likes to be told what to do take the shot for you country ,your elders , the sick, the weak. who had the measles mumps rubella tetanus etc shots ? just saying i didn't want to . but also didn't want my 87 year old dad dying because of me. who still works by the way.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody likes to be told what to do take the shot for you country ,your elders , the sick, the weak. who had the measles mumps rubella tetanus etc shots ? just saying i didn't want to . but also didn't want my 87 year old dad dying because of me. who still works by the way.
Is this sarcasm or are you sayin we should just get the shot? Like I’ve said before, getting the shot does NOT stop you from spreading Covid. Data has actually shown the “vaccinated” have a higher viral load if they get Covid than those that are unvaxed. So if I can still get Covid, can still spread it, then why in the world would I want to take it? Another thing, the shots I have taken throughout the years weren’t developed in a few months and rammed through for emergency use. They have been around for decades. And many of those shots are actual vaccines that prevent me from getting certain diseases. This Covid shot is NOT a vaccine.

Somebody on here said they probably call it a vaccine because that sounds better than just the Covid shot. Really? We call the flu shot the flu shot. It isn’t a vaccine so we don’t call it one. But with this Covid shot they make sure and call it a vaccine. Even the “experts” call it a vaccine knowing darn well that ain’t what it is. These same “experts” know the shot doesn’t work as well as they say it does too. Project veritas released undercover video of a government health facility and the doctors and nurses were talking about the hospital NOT reporting negative side effects of the shot. 🤔. I wonder why? If you haven’t seen it I suggest watching it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom