Upcoming job loss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hospitals have been requiring mandatory flu shots for years. Not a big change for us regarding mandatory shots.
Oh yeah my mom worked in a hospital for years and she had to get all kinds of shots. I can see why if your having to deal with and be around sick people everyday. I'm just welding on aircraft parts and not dealing with people at all for the most part, and I don't remember ever being forced to get a vaccine to work. They didn't ask for my shot or health records when I hired on. I've never even taken a flu shot.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As Aaron Tippin's daddy once said, "you've got to stand for something..."

I'm sorry they did that to you, it's not right. ask yourself where your line of violating your conscience and free will is before you would be willing to say no? Your leaders failed you; they are supposed to stand up for your rights. These people were threatening to keep you from eating...think about that. Then blame every elected republican you can find for feeding you to the wolves for their 40 pieces of silver. The people you vote for hate you, they are embarrassed by you, they use you. That's where we are today. Democrats ALWAYS wanted to do this, it should be no surprise. Legitimate peaceful resistance to the over reach should be led by leaders on our side for it to have legitimacy. Their side's leaders call for and even excuse things way beyond civil disobedience & protest. Our side just preaches to the choir on FOX news but doesn't actually organize and try to protect your rights. We are screwed...anyone who is resolute enough to push policies to end much of this slide into dystopia is unelectable and would be called an extremist just like Barry Goldwater or Ron Paul. Take the shot and keep watching Monday night football...eventually the elite will demand more of you and your family. Don't like it...then if you show up to a PTA meeting be prepared to be called an enemy combatant for exercising your right of civil discourse to the public servants you elected.

I'm not bashing you, we are all guilty of being in this catch 22 situation. Our leaders could end this tomorrow if they really wanted to. And they wouldn't have to encourage their followers to chase people into bathrooms or get a crowd like Mad Maxine has called for in the past LOL. Just a major press conference & webiste with a statement of the issues and an organized plan of peaceful non-compliance led by legitimately elcted representatives of the people. Locally, the Governor could start by extending his orders to the private sector that they can't mandate in Oklahoma, period. He could make it illegal for a medical provider to administer any medicine that is coerced by financial threats, etc. Require medical providers to ask a series of questions to a patient...if the patient says they are being threatened with financial coercion, it would be illegal to administer the shot. If the Republicans wanted to stop this tomorrow, they could. Yet they ask for your vote because they believe in liberty LOL.
The republicans and democrats in Washington are one in the same I believe, neither of them liked Trump screwing up there business that's why they did everything to get him out and keep him out. I will never vote for Tom Cole, Lankford or Inhofe again, this is there fault. And your right they do not give a damn about the people they "represent".

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The republicans and democrats in Washington are one in the same I believe, neither of them liked Trump screwing up there business that's why they did everything to get him out and keep him out. I will never vote for Tom Cole, Lankford or Inhofe again, this is there fault. And your right they do not give a damn about the people they "represent".
uniparty is a thing and has been for a long time; the foreign policy (ya even the policy regarding foreigners) has been clear no matter who was in the white house for my entire lifetime. i remember GWB saying "it's not amnesty!" to......an amnesty bill. i wasn't around in 1965, but i bet i would have been fired up about the massive immigration overhaul. pretty wild to go back and listen to the debates on the bill, i used to think it was frighteningly accurate what the "slippery slopers" were preaching, but now i simply realize they just knew what the plan was and anyone not on board would soon be called a racist and gone.

i'm wondering every day if part of the of deal congress made after they reconvened on Jan 6 (at that point, Jan 7) was to say "okay, we'll say biden wins, we will vacate the executive, he doesn't do anything at this point anyway. the figurehead will still be there and no one will question it."

that's why he didn't get the actual inauguration process that *every* other president has received.
that's why he's broadcasting from sets across the street from the whitehouse and totally claiming he's not.
that's why kamala is also basically out of the picture.
biden thinks he's in charge; he doesn't know.

just like trump thought he was in charge.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
uniparty is a thing and has been for a long time; the foreign policy (ya even the policy regarding foreigners) has been clear no matter who was in the white house for my entire lifetime. i remember GWB saying "it's not amnesty!" to......an amnesty bill. i wasn't around in 1965, but i bet i would have been fired up about the massive immigration overhaul. pretty wild to go back and listen to the debates on the bill, i used to think it was frightening accurate what the "slippery slopers" were preaching, but now i simply realize they just knew what the plan was and anyone not on board would soon be called a racist and gone.

i'm wondering every day if part of the of deal congress made after they reconvened on Jan 6 (at that point, Jan 7) was to say "okay, we'll say biden wins, we will vacate the executive, he doesn't do anything at this point anyway. the figurehead will still be there and no one will question it."

that's why he didn't get the actual inauguration process that *every* other president has received.
that's why he's broadcasting from sets across the street from the whitehouse and totally claiming he's not.
that's why kamala is also basically out of the picture.
biden thinks he's in charge; he doesn't know.

just like trump thought he was in charge.
Our "government" is an absolute multi billion dollar business, and the old bastards and bitches that run it have been running it 50 years plus and they won't go away. They just get richer and richer. Look at Inhofe who's damn near 90, he won't retire out of pure ego and greed. I'm guilty of voting for him because he has done a lot to keep tinker going but if you've noticed since he got re-elected he has hasn't said or did a thing. I'm quite sure he's very happy to have Biden in there I'm sure there good old buddies!

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both sides are corrupt. The deep state has always been there, but we had a great illustration of its power over the last 5 years. Doesn’t even seem like they are trying to hide it anymore.
No there doing it right in our face, knowing we won't do anything because we have no power. It's obvious you can't "elect" who wins if they don't like or want them in there. They appoint who they want. If Hollywood or pro athletes don't want them in they don't get in.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No there doing it right in our face, knowing we won't do anything because we have no power. It's obvious you can't "elect" who wins if they don't like or want them in there. They appoint who they want. If Hollywood or pro athletes don't want them in they don't get in.
Correct. Anything I hear people talking about 2022 or 2024 I just dismiss them. Nothing is gonna change. Even if some more republicans get in most likely they will be of the same ilk as the rest. We just keep going in circles around the toilet and we very close to being flushed down. We the people do have the power. We are just too gutless to use it. The 2A exists for this very moment in time. Our country continues to get worse because we the people allow it. We can sit here and blame the Dems and the republicans but it’s actually our fault. Our inaction and cowardice has caused all this.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i remember being at a tea party rally in norman years ago and shouting over the poor old woman with the microphone who had a voice about as loud as a mouse that according to Thomas Jefferson it was very much indeed OUR fault for why the government sucks; not the governments. everyone speaking had blamed obama, congress, everyone except themselves.

*you have to always expect a government to suck. that's why when they do, you remove them.*

we don't do that, and like has been mentioned by several posters people have been in government more years than many of us have been alive. pelosi was in the kennedy admin.
people who champion voting need to look no further for why it's obviously not the answer.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correct. Anything I hear people talking about 2022 or 2024 I just dismiss them. Nothing is gonna change. Even if some more republicans get in most likely they will be of the same ilk as the rest. We just keep going in circles around the toilet and we very close to being flushed down. We the people do have the power. We are just too gutless to use it. The 2A exists for this very moment in time. Our country continues to get worse because we the people allow it. We can sit here and blame the Dems and the republicans but it’s actually our fault. Our inaction and cowardice has caused all this.
Very true!

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if Kamala is just regular old corrupt and now she’s in over her head and wishing she never got involved? Just logically, not everyone can be fully invested in anything. Power finds a way to control for its best interests. Human beings are all susceptible. It takes a lot of soul searching to know what you would do when choosing between complete ruin and wealth. Who can say for sure? This may be why belief in God and a higher purpose is necessary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom