Upcoming job loss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i think she's afraid she won't be able to play fool the biden admin's failure, for sure. probably thought after calling, to his face, on live tv, with millions watching, both a racist and a rapist, but then saying "sure, i'll work with you!" she's still have room to wiggle away from any burning dumpster that results from president biden.

but yeah i think she's definitely feeling that any failure with biden is going to tarnish her as well. her party used her as vote bait and her career is likely over for it.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The doctor's point is that he hopes this is not representative of what would be the case for a large sampling. He didn't claim that one case was statistically significant.

Can you point me to the sampling data where the government did before & after blood work on thousands of patients to make sure things like this were isolated & rare?

The doctor's point is that he hopes this is not representative of what would be the case for a large sampling. He didn't claim that one case was statistically significant.

Can you point me to the sampling data where the government did before & after blood work on thousands of patients to make sure things like this were isolated & rare?
It is not the government's job to do that testing. It is the manufacturer's job to do wide ranging testing across a broad sampling of representatives of all segments of our communities to determine pre-vax conditions and post-vax complications. They then present their research to the CDC and FDA for review and subsequent denial or approval. It's not that hard. A "doctor" with a sample set of one is just a fear monger looking for suckers who'll give him retweets or click hits.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What if Kamala is just regular old corrupt and now she’s in over her head and wishing she never got involved? Just logically, not everyone can be fully invested in anything. Power finds a way to control for its best interests. Human beings are all susceptible. It takes a lot of soul searching to know what you would do when choosing between complete ruin and wealth. Who can say for sure? This may be why belief in God and a higher purpose is necessary.
I don’t think she regrets being VP. She has a history of accumulating power at any cost. I think she’s just as cold & ruthless as Hillary.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is not the government's job to do that testing. It is the manufacturer's job to do wide ranging testing across a broad sampling of representatives of all segments of our communities to determine pre-vax conditions and post-vax complications. They then present their research to the CDC and FDA for review and subsequent denial or approval. It's not that hard. A "doctor" with a sample set of one is just a fear monger looking for suckers who'll give him retweets or click hits.
That’s true. The problem is, there hasn’t been enough time to know anything for sure. That research is skinny.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems as though the federal government is not treating conservatives fairly of late. It is also my belief that the USPS was co-opted by the democratic party to skew the 2020 election results. I am hoping more information comes to light to either solidify the findings and add to, or to explain the previous information we have about ballot stuffing, counting ballots after the deadline, backdating envelopes, etc. I am not pointing out just the USPS. I think most every pillar of service/government we might have once trusted are no longer trustworthy. From 3 letter agencies to the USPS, even the military has shown it is totally skewed from what a good portion of Americans thought they were intended for. General Milley stands out as a good example.

I think the postal carriers union endorsing Biden speaks for itself, but there are plenty of other examples:

USPS Whistleblower accuses Federal Agents of coercion tactics to water down his election fraud allegations

Federal agents browbeating a whistleblower certainly sounds iffy.

USPS Mail Carrier ARRESTED For Allegedly Dumping Election Ballots - Click It Conservative News

Dumping ballots seems to be a shady thing.

You can find more, but in general they seem to lean a certain direction. It may not be the average Joe. Let's be more than fair and assume it is just the officers/management and a few willing participants among the grunts. Is that not bad enough?
Have you worked for the USPS or are you parroting the other union bashers who lump them all together? You'll be hard pressed to see any organized labor organization support a conservative candidate but contrary to popular opinion there are some of us who are capable of independent thought. We are constantly being admonished to treat political mail as the absolute highest class of mail and to ensure it is not encumbered or curtailed in any way at all. There have always been lazy carriers who have dumped mail because they didn't want to carry it. That one was caught doing it with political mail is not evidence of any larger conspiracy. He's just a worthless **** who needs to be handed his walking papers and a jail sentence. You absolutely cannot impugn an entire organization of almost 400,000 loyal Americans because of the actions of a few.

theman4bran

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Just got an email from work saying they are complying with Bidens mandates. Then they go on to say we (Oklahoma natural gas) are a federal contractor so we don’t get to do the weekly testing. This pisses me off so bad. I’m really sick to my stomach about it. I do not want that shot. I cannot believe I am gonna lose my career because I refuse to put a drug into my body that I don’t want in it. But I knew they would do it. They kept telling us that it’s our choice but I knew that was BS. They don’t give a rats rear about our choice. They are a left leaning company. I might as well move to China. After all, that’s the kind of things that happen there. They ain’t supposed to happen here. I cannot believe more people aren’t going ape over it.
I’m sorry Brother. For what it’s worth hold the line. Please dont let anybody put that poison in you or your loved ones. Are there possibilities for either medical or religious exemptions?

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not sure people a grasping the reality of the mandates and how this is going to grow job losses exponentially. Byedins and those running the country are driving the economy off a cliff. I’m not sure at what point they will stop destroying jobs. There are currently about 12-13 million job openings. People don’t want to, or are black listed and not allowed to work.

I think southwest is one of the first or is the first to force the mandate on their employees.

Southwest Airlines cancels more than 1.8K flights​

CHICAGO - APRIL 3: A Southwest Airlines jet takes off at Midway Airport April 3, 2008 in Chicago, Illinois. Officials from Southwest and other airlines will testify at a safety hearing on Capitol Hill today following recent cancellations of flights by Southwest, United, American and Delta airlines as jets were taken out of service for safety inspections. (Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)

CHICAGO – APRIL 3: A Southwest Airlines jet takes off at Midway Airport April 3, 2008 in Chicago, Illinois. (Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)

OAN Newsroom​

UPDATED 12:32 PM PT – Sunday, October 10, 2021​

Southwest Airlines cancelled more than 1,800 flights leaving thousands of customers across the country affected.

The Texas-based airline cancelled 27 percent of its flights on Sunday due to so-called air traffic control issues in Florida and bad weather conditions. Meanwhile, competitors like American Airlines and Spirit reported no more than a four percent cancellation total on their domestic flights.

Among the issues, Southwest said the carrier is prepared to cut flights during spring break unless they hire more staff. With many people having a three-day weekend, due to Columbus Day, Transportation Security Administration (TSA) officials said they screened more than two million people at airport security checkpoints on Friday.

Some have speculated the mass cancellations could be due to the vaccine mandate recently being imposed upon those who work for Southwest. Southwest has not confirmed whether staff shortages or the mandate contributed to this weekend’s cancellation.

Funny how the truth always works it way out.

Southwest Airlines flight cancellation presumed to be a pilot vaccine strike​

Southwest Airlines has accused about 2,000 flights this weekend of having bad weather and tower problems, but many believe the real reason is … a pilot strike over vaccines. increase.

This is a deal … More than 1,800 SA flights (and counts) were canceled straight between Saturday and Sunday across the country-more passengers got stuck or didn’t fly on holiday weekends Did.

Southwest Airlines said bad weather in Florida and subsequent air traffic control disruptions were responsible for the mass cancellations, but the FAA pushed back after admitting that Friday was a bit confused in Jacksonville. But Saturday / Sunday didn’t seem to be a problem. Other airlines also reported significantly less cancellations during the same period.

So … what do you give? Someone doesn’t seem to be frank about why so many Southwest Airlines continue to land, but there is a theory that they may have some credibility.

On Friday, the Southwest Pilots Union filed a legal document calling for the suspension of vaccine obligations that came into effect last week-the following: Biden Orders to federal workers and / or contractors that apply to airlines. It seems to have been left unresolved towards the weekend.

The Southwest hasn’t talked about the possibility of a strike … but the union itself has overthrown the notion that they should blame … “[W]We can confidently say that our pilots are not participating in formal or informal work activities. And … some major shades.

“Our pilots continue to overcome poor SWA management planning and external operational challenges and remain the most productive pilots in the world.”

On record, they have denied all sorts of protests, but quoting airline sources, there are reports that large-scale “sick outs” have diminished and spillover effects are still felt.

No matter what the truth here … it’s ruining many people and causing many problems. And if sick-out speculation benefits, it can also be a bad sign of what will happen in other industries that may try to vaccinate employees.

Southwest Airlines flight cancellation presumed to be a pilot vaccine strike

Rht3bz

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all, don’t post much so sorry about that. Long time member so I need to step it up. I was told Friday that the mandate at our company is coming down and I need to get the shot to keep my job. Just hate this crap…probably losing my job and for someone over 50 it gets tougher to find work. Great news to start off Monday.

OKCBird

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all, don’t post much so sorry about that. Long time member so I need to step it up. I was told Friday that the mandate at our company is coming down and I need to get the shot to keep my job. Just hate this crap…probably losing my job and for someone over 50 it gets tougher to find work. Great news to start off Monday.
That really sucks! Just remember, this is a choice your company is making, There is still nothing documented by the government or OSHA requiring your company to mandate the vax.

Latest posts

Top Bottom