Update on dedicated 22lr members only range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kind of benches. Hopefully free standing benches that don't shake or wobble around. Would there be an overhead canopy? Any creature comforts like rest rooms

i would certainly be interested
I was thinking just your standard concrete shooting benches on rifle lanes, like what they have at Banner Road. I will have to do more research about restroom facilities. We'll likely be building a barn to house mowers and such, so indoor plumbing isn't out of the question.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking just your standard concrete shooting benches on rifle lanes, like what they have at Banner Road. I will have to do more research about restroom facilities. We'll likely be building a barn to house mowers and such, so indoor plumbing isn't out of the question.
sounds good to me

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does the man have pictures and prices ?
I don't have currently pricing --- the materials price is pretty volatile but I'll ask again. I got busy with work and checking on that got dropped a bit.
Bench 1.jpg
Bench 2.jpg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks good , but I'd look for that steel top to get piping hot, concrete as well, suppose wood would be the coolest of toppings.. Thank you.
One aspect of the design is that it's got the central hole in it for placement of a shade umbrella which works well for it. To avoid beauty marks it'd be recommended to put some kind of cover on top anyways as you might for concrete too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom