Update on Sig 365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spent about 20 minutes on the phone with Sig Customer service this morning. I had a great conversation that included questions of the issues being posted here and on YouTube about failures.
He explained they have had a huge amount of pre and back orders on the new gun. They have had only issues with less than 1%. I asked about peening, failure to go into batter, broken firing pin (saw that one on youtube) and everything I could think of.
He hadn't heard about the firing pin issue and are fixing every issue anyone has with the 365. He also said this gun was very important to them and the positive responses have been enormous. The failure to go into battery has been addressed. He assured me that Sig has a lifetime warranty and they take it serious.
I'm satisfied and looking forward to my sig coming in. I also pre ordered the 12 round mag while I was at it and got a discount and free shipping.
I posted this because I mentioned to someone I would do so if I talked to them on the phone.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, like an old woman already calling worried about something you don't even own.

I'm sure the lowest level employee answering the phone would know or even tell any random caller of any issues with their merchandise. I'm def sure they haven't been trained to deflect and say they will take care of any issues on a product you don't own.

Too funny.

Latest posts

Top Bottom