**Update**Tactical Development P365 10-XL Conversion Base Plate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As much as I hate FB, sometimes you find some good info.
https://tactical.dev/collections/p3...-xl-10-round-magazines?variant=32048783065191

I've seen their bolt on rail's for the P365 and P365XL, but not these yet. I prefer the XL grip module due to the beaver tail, but loosing the 10 round mags kinda sucked. Basically 60 dollars worth of range mags that just sit. These should solve that problem.

Ordered two. They were sold out of the flush fit, but had the "PRO-Ledge" left. Even had a 1st responder discount available. Report to follow when they arrive.

Pictures swiped from their site:
2.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool. I ordered their rail last weekend. Allegedly to deliver today if usps can hold their end of the bargain up.
I’ll try to remember to post back here on how it does. Plan on mounting an Olight Mini Baldr to it. Hoping it works well and than purchasing a holster for the combo.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here it is. Sits a little bit lower than I’d like, but much better than the Recover rail. Very easily workable. Now to find a good holster.

View attachment 191069 VView attachment 191070

Very nice. I was going to do an XC1-B if I went that route. Not as bright or quick release, but it was lower off the rail. That does look 50 shades of tan. I like it.

They have a bunch of holster makers linked on their site that make kydex rigs for it too. Other than that, maybe Tucker Gunleather might make a rig.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That does look 50 shades of tan. I like it.

They have a bunch of holster makers linked on their site that make kydex rigs for it too. Other than that, maybe Tucker Gunleather might make a rig.

It’s the SCAR of handguns. :hey3:

I’ll look into the holsters. I did just buy a Blackhawk Omnivore, as I was told that will work. Guess I’ll find out tomorrow.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Base pads arrived today. They are very nice. Just under a half ounce and installed much like any other base pad. 10 rounds loaded just like it did with stock ones. Kinda nice now to be able to have 2 additional range mags since switching to the XL grip module. Both mags drop free, lock the slide back and each ran 10 snap caps hand cycled with no issues.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom