UPDATE: USPS Rant 2.0 and More

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I don't really look to the federal government when I think about standards of competence.
I’m sure you are perfect in your chosen profession. Thanks for joining in with your BS tale of USPS woe. I’m sure there are many others that will also post agonizing tales of where the bad mailman touched them. You guys should form a support group.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m sure you are perfect in your chosen profession.
Well I have received prefect evaluations from The Joint Commission, and been recognised as company MVP...but only Jesus is perfect

As for BS tales of woe, why would I make that up? It is part of some vast conspiracy to besmirch the good name of the United States Postal Service? Who, for the record, is better than FexEX.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am pretty slim but my name is Michael Cox. What’s funny is one guy has a problem with USPS and all you other guys jump in like it’s a me too movement. You arbitrarily label every postal employee at Ada as stupid or poor performers when you have absolutely no idea how to do the job yourself. You sit around with your Corgi’s waiting for the mail to be delivered like a grumpy old fart with nothing better to do. That is until you whine about your cable service. Seems to me the crier here is you but if it makes you feel better to call me names then go for it. Just the other day you started a thread saying you wouldn’t do that. How quickly you forget. You definitely wouldn’t pass the memory test with a memory that poor.

Maybe it's just me but that sounds like a "Yes"... OK...maybe just a twin brother.

Yeah...I love my Corgis. They could probably learn to deliver mail better than some people. Maybe I should hire them out to Ada PO.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me but that sounds like a "Yes"... OK...maybe just a twin brother.

Yeah...I love my Corgis. They could probably learn to deliver mail better than some people. Maybe I should hire them out to Ada PO.
Or apply there yourself and show them how to do it. They await the vast knowledge and abilities you must possess. They might let the Corgis accompany you on the route to scare off the big dogs, I’m sure that are as fierce a warrior as you are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom