UPS Cuts firearm parts suppliers including Brownells, they can ingest a satchel of richards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UPS in their wokeness has decided they will no longer ship legal firearms parts from law abiding resellers including Brownells.
As far as it is within my power to do so I will never ship with or have anything shipped by UPS.
Get woke, go broke

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/b...ns-to-seize-and-destroys-in-transit-packages/
https://gatdaily.com/breaking-ups-s...-pmf-suppliers-and-destroying-their-property/
Just another one of those “it will never happen here’s“. If you don’t boycott UPS after this then you deserve the discomfort headed your ways,

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think ATF would be interested in a company seizing gun parts just because they changed their mind. And I'm pretty sure that interfering with interstate commerce is illegal too.

The ATF doesn't give a rat's ass about something like this.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Threads merged.
Y'know, as soon as I see this, I stop going to the thread because none of it makes any sense anymore.
You cannot follow along because there is no continuity.
In my opinion, this has happened to so many threads it just kills the conversation and I stop reading the thread. This one is done.

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this is true, I will neither accept or ship anything using UPS. When I order anything, I will specify no UPS shipping accepted and will immediately cancel my UPS account.

Latest posts

Top Bottom