UPS Cuts firearm parts suppliers including Brownells, they can ingest a satchel of richards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Threads merged.

Y'know, as soon as I see this, I stop going to the thread because none of it makes any sense anymore.
You cannot follow along because there is no continuity.
In my opinion, this has happened to so many threads it just kills the conversation and I stop reading the thread. This one is done.
Lol! The post right before mine was the only one added with the merge.

I understand that sometimes it interrupts the continuity but not much more than the usual off the rails posts that come along in most threads. That's why I post "Threads merged." so that readers will know why the flow might be off.

It's even more confusing to have multiple threads on the same subject going on.

If more people would try to make sure that there is not already a thread or two about their "breaking news" before posting, it would not happen so often.

Usually members understand when their thread gets merged with one that has already been started on the same subject, and now and then even ask that their thread be merged with the other after they discover someone else already posted about the matter.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol! The post right before mine was the only one added with the merge.

I understand that sometimes it interrupts the continuity but not much more than the usual off the rails posts that come along in most threads. That's why I post "Threads merged." so that readers will know why the flow might be off.

It's even more confusing to have multiple threads on the same subject going on.

If more people would try to make sure that there is not already a thread or two about their "breaking news" before posting, it would not happen so often.

Usually members understand when their thread gets merged with one that has already been started on the same subject, and now and then even ask that their thread be merged with the other after they discover someone else already posted about the matter.
I understand. I just had to respond to this because I saw you had replied. I always do a search for key words before I start a thread but most of these posts are so obtuse in their titles you cannot know what is in the thread until you open it.

When you merge threads is it a mix of threads in the timeline or is it a mix of one thread, then the other thread complete and in toto, right after?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I understand. I just had to respond to this because I saw you had replied. I always do a search for key words before I start a thread but most of these posts are so obtuse in their titles you cannot know what is in the thread until you open it.

When you merge threads is it a mix of threads in the timeline or is it a mix of one thread, then the other thread complete and in toto, right after?
It's the entire thread that is merged with the other. We don't go through and edit the posts before or after merging.

This is a well paying gig but it doesn't pay that well! :D

Now let's let this thread get back on topic.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UPS in their wokeness has decided they will no longer ship legal firearms parts from law abiding resellers including Brownells.
As far as it is within my power to do so I will never ship with or have anything shipped by UPS.
Get woke, go broke

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/b...ns-to-seize-and-destroys-in-transit-packages/
https://gatdaily.com/breaking-ups-s...-pmf-suppliers-and-destroying-their-property/
What the heck is next? Seegars and coffee???

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually folks what happened is they are being intimidated by congress

Link here :https://www.markey.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/shipping_companies_security_on_gun_shipments_letters.pdf

example here:
68D2ABE4-5B8A-408B-A11C-1C514ECBA60F.png
DB056044-DCF7-407D-8A4F-6F030E0DDF9D.png
BF06F1B7-C837-4C05-A886-F8F55A9EB56A.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom