UPS no longer shipping ammo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Under the new policy, UPS says it “does not accept any firearms, frames or receivers, or partially complete, disassembled, or nonfunctional frames or receivers (as defined by the new federal regulation) unless those items have been identified and given a serial number in compliance with federal requirements.”

UPS confirmed with Pew Pew Tactical that its shipping policies have been updated and that the company will no longer ship unserialized frames or receivers per the ATF’s upcoming regulation change in August."
You are right, It is all about Ghost Guns and serialized and non-serialized parts. A blind person could see this coming a mile away! When I first saw NS ghost guns and parts I said this would never fly.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Under the new policy, UPS says it “does not accept any firearms, frames or receivers, or partially complete, disassembled, or nonfunctional frames or receivers (as defined by the new federal regulation) unless those items have been identified and given a serial number in compliance with federal requirements.”

UPS confirmed with Pew Pew Tactical that its shipping policies have been updated and that the company will no longer ship unserialized frames or receivers per the ATF’s upcoming regulation change in August."
Machined metal parts….

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard that UPS has mysteriously lost few ammo shipments this year. Kind of make you wonder if UPS has gone WOKE.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Called the customer center today before I drive up there later. The lady said they can’t ship firearm or firearm parts anymore. I said well that’s perfect because ammo isn’t a part. She said I should be good to go shipping the ammo later today.

OKGlocker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to a UPS store to ship the barrel from my Ruger Mk IV to have it threaded... I had put the barrel in the Ruger box the gun originally came in... Guy there told me I couldn't ship any gun parts from the UPS store, had to take it to the main UPS hub in Tulsa... He said if it wasn't in that box he could take it... I went home, took the barrel and put it in a small, plain cardboard box, and took it back... Same guy took it, shipped it, and the barrel got threaded and shipped back... I guess, sometimes I just give too much info...

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a similar discovery with a local UPS Store when trying to ship a scope to my brother. Was told since it was a "gun part" they would no longer ship it. Went to actual UPS location and shipped with no problem, even when I told them it was a rifle scope.

Latest posts

Top Bottom