1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Upside Down Shoulder holster

Discussion in 'Self Defense and Handgun Carry' started by gerhard1, Jan 3, 2019.

1. JD8

JD8 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    See now if I got one of these rigs I'd have to go buy a White Testarossa, a white suit with a pastel undershirt..... white loafers... no socks...some hair product..... and last but not least.... A Bren Ten.

Snattlerake likes this.
  2. okierider

okierider Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Bren 10 was the best part of that series!!!

3. RickN

RickN Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    That is why I never trusted the upside down carry shoulder rigs when I used a shoulder holster years ago. Now that CC may get passed I might start carrying again but can not choose between a horizontal rig or an right side up rig. I have a horizontal now that I adjusted to a upward angle so that someone would have to be right behind me but I am not happy with it. Besides it is for my old P89 and I would rather carry a wheelgun if I can get my hands on something smaller than a 6in barreled 357.

4. RickN

RickN Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Wish I had mine too.

5. Fyrtwuck

Fyrtwuck Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I have worse thoughts when I think of appendix carry.

6. tRidiot

tRidiot Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Can't get a tourniquet on either spot, pit or groin. In either case, you're probably f***ed if you botch the draw that badly.

7. Snattlerake

Snattlerake Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I loved mine with my revolver because it hung just under the armpit and was easy to conceal. Some holster manufacturers will not produce small of the back holsters for liability. I could even take it off and put it on with a coat over it and no one knew it. The trigger guard is completely covered and you pull the gun out with the grips only. I got so where I could get it out with my left hand too. It's just a matter of getting used to what you have. Practice. Practice. Practice.