URGENT! HJR1026 In Jeopardy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not good about political bills and their technical titles... HJR1026 is the one dealing with NFA type stuff, yes?

No... this is the one that needs to pass House and Senate so that it can be put before the people for a vote in Nov. It's to amend the Bill of Rights of the Oklahoma Constitution to increase the level of scrutiny applied to any law attempting to be passed or judgement in court that could/would restrict firearms rights.

austin.brown

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks for all you have done Tim. I got turned down in Payne County for a Form 4 signature and am waiting till November 1 to go see the sheriff again!!!

I went to the Payne county meeting in Cushing last week and got on the email list that evening.

You keep those emails coming and I feel like I am up to date with what is actually happening in Oklahoma legislature. And you make contacting the correct people easy with all the information needed.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

I would encourage everyone to sign up for the emails at the minimum and become a supporting member if possible.

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No... this is the one that needs to pass House and Senate so that it can be put before the people for a vote in Nov. It's to amend the Bill of Rights of the Oklahoma Constitution to increase the level of scrutiny applied to any law attempting to be passed or judgement in court that could/would restrict firearms rights.

My bad! As I said, I'm no good with bill numbers and, with all the talk about the NFA bill, thought this was the one that Fallen tried to veto.

Latest posts

Top Bottom