US debt deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is Biden playing 3d chess. Everyone just thought he botched the withdrawal, when he was just playing the long game.

Joe Biden isn't smart enough to spell 'chess'...much less play it on the world stage.

Supposedly this is over a water dispute. Who the f*** knows with those people what they'll start fighting over?

Getintouch98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joe Biden isn't smart enough to spell 'chess'...much less play it on the world stage.

Supposedly this is over a water dispute. Who the f*** knows with those people what they'll start fighting over?
I agree. If it was the republicans maybe it was a long game. But Biden and his puppeteers are not that smart.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
it is time to stop looking to repubs or democrats conservatives or liberals. and get down on our knees,humble ourselves and ask God to intervene.
I don't believe he's going to intervene. We messed that up decades ago. If we can work hard enough and smart enough, he may let us fix it. But I'm not sure there are enough good
people to pull it off.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i don't have the wisdom to judge what God might do or won't do. but it is recorded in several different ways that God can and has intervened in favor of nations for just a few. the word even says that if those who are called by my name will humble themselves and repent that He will heal our land. i can stand on His promises and remind Him of that.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it is time to stop looking to repubs or democrats conservatives or liberals. and get down on our knees,humble ourselves and ask God to intervene.
I agree but there are times when God will take his hand off of a country due to the wickedness and evil within that particular country. Never have I seen this country so divided, (Remember, a house divided shall surely fall) and the evil within our own government extending to the Oval Office, Antifa, BLM and other groups want the destruction of our democracy-as do some politicians. Many more things could be mentioned but man has brought this on himself.
Yes, you can stand firm on His promises for He cannot lie, His word is truth and He is the same yesterday and today and forever.
There are signs of His returning and the evil we see in our country is significant and is foretold. But enough of that, a better day is coming!

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree but there are times when God will take his hand off of a country due to the wickedness and evil within that particular country. Never have I seen this country so divided, (Remember, a house divided shall surely fall) and the evil within our own government extending to the Oval Office, Antifa, BLM and other groups want the destruction of our democracy-as do some politicians. Many more things could be mentioned but man has brought this on himself.
Yes, you can stand firm on His promises for He cannot lie, His word is truth and He is the same yesterday and today and forever.
There are signs of His returning and the evil we see in our country is significant and is foretold. But enough of that, a better day is coming!
yes correct. and i think the usa is suffering from the lack of Gods protection as should be expected by our rejection of Him. i am not sure i agree that He has taken His hand away but to put it a different way maybe we have rejected his presence and chosen our present? but again the whole nation need not return if just those who are called by his name is enough to turn His face toward us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom