US debt deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifishok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the bill passed, with mostly democratic support. Two Oklahoma congressman voted no, and we should thank them for that. Kevin Hern will have my support for his no vote. Josh Brecheen is the other one. The other members of the Oklahoma delegation voted yes for this bill, please let them know how you feel about that, this bill has no cap on the debt ceiling for two years. We’re at 31.8 trillion now, where’s it going to be in one year? I doubt it will go down.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the bill passed, with mostly democratic support. Two Oklahoma congressman voted no, and we should thank them for that. Kevin Hern will have my support for his no vote. Josh Brecheen is the other one. The other members of the Oklahoma delegation voted yes for this bill, please let them know how you feel about that, this bill has no cap on the debt ceiling for two years. We’re at 31.8 trillion now, where’s it going to be in one year? I doubt it will go down.
It don’t matter what we do, we are screwed. Our “reps” don’t give a rats rear about us or this country.

ifishok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One more update, it passed in the Senate, Mullins voted yes for it and Langford voted no. So now we know where our Senators stand. We need to let them know how we feel about their decision on this matter.

202-224-3121 for the senate.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One more update, it passed in the Senate, Mullins voted yes for it and Langford voted no. So now we know where our Senators stand. We need to let them know how we feel about their decision on this matter.

202-224-3121 for the senate.
Do you really think they care? I can assure you they don’t.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the Republican controlled house writes next year's budget so we will see.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the Republican controlled house writes next year's budget so we will see.
the debt deal extends past the 2024 election and the next congressional election. and there is wording that allows the cheif executive officer or some appointed official to basically spend to infinity without regards to the deal anyway>>>so there it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom