US intelligence indicates Russia preparing operation to justify invading

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ummm....why would I care about any of your above scenarios?
You do not have to care. I am sure when you are seeing our young people killed in the next world war you will not care then either.

Here are the facts. Russia wants to reclaim it's power from the USSR days. China wants control of the S Pacific, and Iran wants Israel destroyed and control of the Islamic holy sites. All 3 seem to have formed a pact but I have seen not anything official yet.

If Russia does invade Ukraine they will fire on our troops helping to defend. China invades Taiwan may fire nukes at Japan and Austria plus attack any carrier groups we have in the area. Iran, well you figure out what those crazies will do.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You do not have to care. I am sure when you are seeing our young people killed in the next world war you will not care then either.

Here are the facts. Russia wants to reclaim it's power from the USSR days. China wants control of the S Pacific, and Iran wants Israel destroyed and control of the Islamic holy sites. All 3 seem to have formed a pact but I have seen not anything official yet.

If Russia does invade Ukraine they will fire on our troops helping to defend. China invades Taiwan may fire nukes at Japan and Austria plus attack any carrier groups we have in the area. Iran, well you figure out what those crazies will do.
A. - I am not the war monger ready to send troops over. My son having recently been discharged from the USMC could be recalled in such an event, and I am a little reluctant to risk his life for Ukraine.

B. Ukraine is a barrier for Russia, were you in their shoes you'd want it to remain as such. They'd have to get a lot bigger and bolder should they try to reclaim USSR territory that is now NATO protected.

C. You reckon China is gonna nuke Japan and Austria? Payback to Axis countries from WW2? Really?

D. Iran crazies? Better look at that map again - if you were Iran, what would you do?

It's a damn shame all the folks that want to wage war won't go sign up and wage war. Too many fried pies and highballs make them unfit, so they cheer on sending someone else's kid. Makes them look tough I suppose.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Ukrainians seem to think war is coming.

I was listening to a BRCC podcast a few days ago, and I think they said that Nolan (the guy doing this video for Coffee Or Die Magazine) is married to a Ukrainian woman, and both she and her mother have been drafted into the Ukrainian military. (I think it was Nolan whose wife and MIL got drafted; it could've been someone else from Coffee Or Die.)

How long has it been since Biden was FORCING Ukraine to fire the processicutor that dared investigate Hunter Biden's corruption, and extortion, and BRAGING ABOUT IT ON VIDEO? I don't know what is going on here, but it's NOT WHAT WE ARE BEING TOLD TO THINK? This is some sort of distraction, likely to help cover what Communist China is doing in Taiwan? This would kinda go along with the theary Communist China was behind our COUP, that installed Joe, and Ho, along with many members of Congress on both sides, as PUPPET LEADERS? Time will tell, I only hope when we finally figure it out, we still have the power to do something about it! GOOD LUCK TO US!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A. - I am not the war monger ready to send troops over. My son having recently been discharged from the USMC could be recalled in such an event, and I am a little reluctant to risk his life for Ukraine.

B. Ukraine is a barrier for Russia, were you in their shoes you'd want it to remain as such. They'd have to get a lot bigger and bolder should they try to reclaim USSR territory that is now NATO protected.

C. You reckon China is gonna nuke Japan and Austria? Payback to Axis countries from WW2? Really?

D. Iran crazies? Better look at that map again - if you were Iran, what would you do?

It's a damn shame all the folks that want to wage war won't go sign up and wage war. Too many fried pies and highballs make them unfit, so they cheer on sending someone else's kid. Makes them look tough I suppose.
I do not want war. In fact it would be okay with me if every country would just mind their own business. Since that is not going to happen I would rather we help prevent wars, or at least make them smaller rather than wait until they become world wars. We tried to avoid both world War 1 & 2. How well did that work out for us?

Send some air defense and anti-tank units along with air cover to prop us Ukraine and you get no invasion by Russia. Then help them rebuild their military so we do not have to go back. Sell or even give Taiwan Patriot batteries, F-15s, F-35s, Abrams tanks, and the best anti-ship missiles we have. Then China will back off.

We can help prevent war, but we have to stop screwing around and be tough.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sell or even give Taiwan Patriot batteries, F-15s, F-35s, Abrams tanks, and the best anti-ship missiles we have. Then China will have the best technology on the face of the planet.

We can help prevent war, but we have to stop screwing around in other countries affairs. They're big boys.

FIFY

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son has done 7 combat tours between Iraq and Afghanistan as an Air Force TACP/JTAC. He has 1.5 years to retirement. I don't want him going to Ukraine. I don't want your sons or daughters going to Ukraine, either.

This isn't a battle we want, or need, to fight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom