US intelligence indicates Russia preparing operation to justify invading

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

filbert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Russia has already justified, an given good reason for an invasion. Hopefully we will back off. But it really doesn't matter, we aren't going to war over the Ukraine. There is nothing there in the Ukraine. Russia just doesn't want use on there doorstep. Just like we didn't want the USSR on our doorstep in Cuba.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Russia has already justified, an given good reason for an invasion. Hopefully we will back off. But it really doesn't matter, we aren't going to war over the Ukraine. There is nothing there in the Ukraine. Russia just doesn't want use on there doorstep. Just like we didn't want the USSR on our doorstep in Cuba.
oh it's very much about the nord stream 2 and gazprom

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/14/politics/us-intelligence-russia-false-flag/index.html

Might be kinda alarmist…but I hope Russia isn’t that stupid…what do y’all think? Will we get involved?
Kind of a coin toss. On one side Beijing Biden probably will leave our Ukrainian friends to die and fend for themselves like Afghanistan.

Then this may be the opportunity in his P brain to try and project Strength and repair the damage he did in Afghanistan making the Democrat party look like a bunch of chicken shite puuuussies, Leaving American contractors to be ransomed hostages.

Seeing what I’ve seen of Democrats over the years Beijing Biden will ramble some more incoherent strong talk or push for some BS nutless sanctions for show. I think that will be the extent of America’s contribution to Ukraine.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It all depends on what Soros and Gates tell him to do.

They are wanting to reduce World population. They want to destroy the US. They want a One World goobermint.
Covid, nor vaxxes, were a successful as planned. War is a population reducer.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
lol, is cnn sure about sending out the whole "governments are willing to attack their own citizens and it's called a 'false flag'" to the normie npc brain?

>oh trust us, russia is 'planning' to do this
>disregard operation northwoods
>disregard operation mongoose
>disregard operation LAC
>disregard operation mk ultra
>disregard operation mockingbird
>disregard laurel canyon
>disregard able danger

and what, i dare ask, has all the US 'planned'?
Male admirals in skirts and female generals in the throes of menopause.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geez, the insane conspiracy theories keep on coming.

Russia is calling the West’s bluff plain and simple.
Nah, just using the same tactics the Germans did prior to WWII and what Prez Johnson and his minion Macnamara did with the fake "Gulf of Tonkin" incident that allowed them to start the Vietnam War which cost the lives of 58,220 U.S. military members with 303,604, wounded with 153,303 of those wounded to the extent that they required a hospital stay.
https://www.counterpunch.org/2014/08/05/robert-s-mcnamara-and-the-real-tonkin-gulf-deception/I can assure you it's no conspiracy theory. History has repeated itself many times. The US is not innocent of doing what Putin is preparing to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom