US Rail Strike July 18 2022?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And Biden will not do a darn thing if they strike, Regan would have fired them all. Ah well, our cars and trucks will be worth more....

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
George Soro's CONTROLS 90% of the rail car tankers that MUST be used to carry the excess Crude Oil from the North Dakota Oil Fields, to distribution points all over the country! This is the excess oil the Keystone extention Pipeline was to carry, before Soro's pulled the strings on Obama, and Biden, to shut this down, and had HIS PUPPET NEWS MEDIA, convince the unwashed masses, that was a good idea! We drove through northern North Dakota recently, at several locations within site of the interstate highway, they had TEMPORARY rail tanker car loading facilitys set up. This consisted of a battery of small tanks, fed by feeder lines from wells, two or three pumps, hoses, to connect rail cars, to be loaded, and RR tracks stacked up with rail cars that extended OVER THE HORRIZON! That is a long way, in Northern North Dakota! It is about 1000 times more DANGEROUS to the environment, and public, to transport any hazardous material by truck, or rail car, as it is by PIPELINE! LOOK UP DOT INFO. IF YOU DON"T BELIEVE THIS! WE ARE NOT ONLY BEING FOOLED, BUT LAUGHED AT, FOR BEING SO IGNORATE BY DEMOCRATIC POLITICIANS, AND THE PROPAGANDA ARM OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, THE NEWS MEDIA!!! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED?
I thought Warren Buffet was the railroad guy.

You'd get more readers if you'd use the return key and relax on the all caps, imo. These walls of text require too much work to get through.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad I didn't get a job working for UP a few years ago. The horror stories I have read.
Its actually great working for the railroad …… no accountability to anyone NONE! It’s not like anyone can ride your spur completely captive customers. And once you are in, you are in forever unless you leave

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its actually great working for the railroad …… no accountability to anyone NONE! It’s not like anyone can ride your spur completely captive customers. And once you are in, you are in forever unless you leave
According to my dental hygienist, who’s husband is an engineer for basf, at least that position is not a very stable job. His dad owns a plumbing company and he would work for him when he got furloughed. He was getting furloughed often enough that he quit the engineer position.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to my dental hygienist, who’s husband is an engineer for basf, at least that position is not a very stable job. His dad owns a plumbing company and he would work for him when he got furloughed. He was getting furloughed often enough that he quit the engineer position.
BASF is a chemical company….. HQ’s in Deutchland?

Gypsy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220914-185002_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220914-185328_Gallery.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom