US Reaper Drone and Russian Su-27 collide over international waters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This should be interesting. It sounds like the Su-27 came from behind and caused the reaper to ditch in the Black Sea due to prop damage.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ru...erican-drone-international-airspace-black-sea
So the Russian Su-27 dumped fuel ON our drone several times before colliding with our 'Reaper' Drone. Sounds to me like the Russian was dumping fuel to try and down our drone and also so that his aircraft stood less chance of catching fire after his planned attack on our 'Reaper' Drone was carried out.

Our government can say what they want, but as far as I'm concerned, this was an aggressive planned attack on a United States military aircraft operating in International airspace :mad:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Biden has been letting China get away with it, so Russia thinks it can too. We need to get caught up delivering the stuff Taiwan has ordered and that will slow China a bit. They have bought and paid for billions in equipment that we have not delivered yet.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Putin dik.jpg

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Risking a front-line fighter and pilot to take out a drone doesn't sound like a cost-effective plan.

It does sound very Russian, though.
In Mother Russia, we use multi million ruble, top-line fighter plane to knock down Imperialist drones. If we damage world-famous air superior fighter, we fix with duct tape and do it again next day.

(And I know you read that in bad Hollywood Russian accent in your head)

Latest posts

Top Bottom