US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm watching the PA legistalor Mastirano talk. He will not certify these votes in PA and will move forward to have the legislators chose elecotoral votes. The Gov. could veto but it would be "political suicide".

The Dems will promise the PA Governor a cushy position within the federal government and reward him with wealth for committing that “political suicide”.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Dems will promise the PA Governor a cushy position within the federal government and reward him with wealth for committing that “political suicide”.

Except instead of being the big fish in a small pond, he’d be a small fish in a big pond. The compensation would have to be substantial.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In stunning testimony, McInerney stated his sources have told him U.S. Army Special Forces, possibly the famed Delta Force, raided the CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany. 5 soldiers were killed in the ensuing firefight, as well as one CIA paramilitary. The CIA personnel were allegedly flown in from Afghanistan for security, according to reports.

Subsequent review of the secured servers yielded proof that China, Iran, and Russia were involved in the attempted coup against President Donald Trump, who will be shown to have won an overwhelming victory for the American people, McInerney revealed.

https://creativedestructionmedia.co...-operation-5-soldiers-killed-servers-secured/

“Creative Destruction Media?”

The name of the website makes me suspicious.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“Creative Destruction Media?”

The name of the website makes me suspicious.
Multiple websites are reporting this story, but it's the same story, word for word. With the same picture of what could be some neighborhood tactical timmys.
So far I haven't found the actual interview with McInerney.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Multiple websites are reporting this story, but it's the same story, word for word. With the same picture of what could be some neighborhood tactical timmys.
When I searched this topic on Google this thread came up #7 on the top ten. Way to go OSA!

Wi11iam

New to the site!
Reaction score

“Alt” media is the only place I’ve found it. Which is fine with me considering we’re listening to the words of two military generals, allegedly. I’m listening to it right now. So far General Flynn has been talking via phone, but McLnerny supposedly joins. Here’s the link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ck1RGSVkYu2e/

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With due respect for his time in uniform, including time as a combat pilot in Vietnam, McInerney is not a reliable source for current events. He has been out of the official loop since he retired over 25 years ago....except for being fed talking points by politicians wishing to use his name and status to control narratives. This isn't the first time he's popped up with some "breaking news" that is low on evidence and high on sensationalism.

There is a hoard of disinformation being floated around out there. Anyone who thinks the Left is the only team participating is either ignorant, blind, naïve, far too trusting, or simply part of the campaign. Narratives, messaging, disinformation, manipulation etc is used by the Right as much as the Left. That has to be taken into consideration when ingesting "breaking news" from any talking head.

SOFREP had this to say about McInerney back in 2014:

"Misleading Americans with alarmism and hyperbolic statements is deconstructing our political process. An informed public is an absolute necessity for a democracy to function. When retired generals leverage their credibility to mislead the public like a pied piper for political purposes, we are in serious trouble.

When they lend their name to conspiracy theories, it only contributes to polarizing American politics and driving wedges between the American people...

Thomas McInerney is not alone. He is one member of a clique of retired generals, admirals, and CIA officers who have created an echo chamber in which they cite each other as sources and stir up the political fringe of America. They do this intentionally, knowing that their alarmist messages will be diluted by the time they make their way down to more reasonable people. But in the meantime, the damage done to American politics is impossible to calculate."

Wi11iam

New to the site!
Reaction score
With due respect for his time in uniform, including time as a combat pilot in Vietnam, McInerney is not a reliable source for current events. He has been out of the official loop since he retired over 25 years ago....except for being fed talking points by politicians wishing to use his name and status to control narratives. This isn't the first time he's popped up with some "breaking news" that is low on evidence and high on sensationalism.

There is a hoard of disinformation being floated around out there. Anyone who thinks the Left is the only team participating is either ignorant, blind, naïve, far too trusting, or simply part of the campaign. Narratives, messaging, disinformation, manipulation etc is used by the Right as much as the Left. That has to be taken into consideration when ingesting "breaking news" from any talking head.

SOFREP had this to say about McInerney back in 2014:

"Misleading Americans with alarmism and hyperbolic statements is deconstructing our political process. An informed public is an absolute necessity for a democracy to function. When retired generals leverage their credibility to mislead the public like a pied piper for political purposes, we are in serious trouble.

When they lend their name to conspiracy theories, it only contributes to polarizing American politics and driving wedges between the American people...

Thomas McInerney is not alone. He is one member of a clique of retired generals, admirals, and CIA officers who have created an echo chamber in which they cite each other as sources and stir up the political fringe of America. They do this intentionally, knowing that their alarmist messages will be diluted by the time they make their way down to more reasonable people. But in the meantime, the damage done to American politics is impossible to calculate."

Thanks for the info..
While I tend to lean towards military over many other reports, if there’s one thing I’ve learned in 20 years of following politics on a much more critical level than pre-9/11, you really can’t believe anything that isn’t tangible. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is BS. There’s also an article(s) out there of a helicopter crash where the numbers dead match MClnerney’s report. I haven’t looked into that, yet. But, I will look into his background(track record), also taking into account the funding and aim of those who discredit him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom